This draft is available for public review until the end of February 2023. Submit your comments at the bottom of the pages, and check here again for the final version.
micro.P3.express is a flavor of P3.express designed for micro-projects with 1 to 5 people. Similar to P3.express, it’s a minimalist project management system.
The diagram above shows the micro.P3.express process. Each node (A1, A2, …) is a management activity. These activities belong to 6 activity groups (Project Initiation, Weekly Initiation, …). Two of the activity groups are one-time, linear ones, and the rest are cyclic.
You can click on each activity on the diagram to open its page and read about it. If it’s your first time learning micro.P3.express, it’s best to start at A1 and read all of them in order.
To be successful in your projects, you need to understand and continuously follow NUPP (Nearly Universal Principles of Projects).
Thanks for reviewing this draft. There are things that have troubled us, and we’ve added them to the bottom of the pages as questions, hoping to receive your ideas about them. However, nothing is set in stone, so feel free to send comments about anything.
This system is designed to be used in a variety of micro-projects, such as:
- A personal project run by a single person
- A startup founded by a few friends who also build the product
- A contractor who accepts house renovation projects
- A company that takes small web development projects
- A large company that has small, internal projects besides the large projects they do for external customers
- A university with various Ph.D. projects
- A research institute with research projects, each run by a few people
Therefore, when considering potential improvements, remember that they should be compatible with all (or at least most) micro-projects, and not only one type of them.
The text will be professionally copy-edited before the final version, and there’s no need to submit copy-editing improvement suggestions.